How do I schedule a check-in appointment?
You can schedule your check-in appointment at any time online. All appointments are first-come first-serve, so reserve your appointment soon!
How do I request an early move-in date?
Although we cannot guarantee an early move-in for everyone, complete the below form to see if we are able to accommodate your request. Please remember the following things when requesting an early move-in.
- Remember, if you move-in early, you will be charged pro-rated rent. For example, if your rent is $992 a month, and you move in 5 days early, your pro-rated rent would be $160 for the 5 additional days.
- Plan for the worst and schedule a check-in appointment assuming you will not be able to move in early. We can always move the appointment at a later time.
- Wait to hear from us if you will be able to move-in early. If you do not hear from us, your unit will be available for your scheduled check-in appointment.
- If your early move-in date is confirmed, change all utility start dates to your new (early) move-in date.
- Your will receive a lease addendum acknowledging your early move-in. This must be signed by ALL tenants, even if they are not moving in early.
Where do I provide additional notes about the property condition after moving in?
Before your move-in appointment, our staff took notes and photos about the condition of your rental property. You should take time to review the condition of the property to see if there is anything we may have missed. Any additional noteworthy items must be reported to us within 3 days of when you moved in, and you can report them to us (including supporting photos) with a simple online form.
How do I schedule a check-out appointment?
You can schedule your check-out appointment at any time online. All appointments are first-come first-serve, so reserve your appointment soon!
When do I receive my security deposit refund?
Security deposit refunds are issued by mail within 30 days after both (1) the end of your lease and (2) you provide us with your forwarding address. You also need to allow sufficient time for processing and delivery by the postal service.
Generally, we will not answer questions about security deposit refunds until sufficient time has passed for processing and delivery. This means ordinarily we will not answer questions until 35-40 days after the end of your lease. If you have not received your refund or statement by that time, you should contact our office.
How do I appeal a deduction from my security deposit?
If you believe we made an error on your security deposit return statement you can complete an online appeal form. Your appeal should be specific and should include all evidence (such as photos or documentation) that supports your claim. After we have reviewed your appeal we will issue a final decision to you by mail.
Please note, we will not answer questions about security deposit deductions or refunds either in-person or by phone. For general questions, you should email our office. Otherwise, you should submit an appeal form.